Financial Advisor / Insurance Broker
Choosing a career is an important and sometimes a difficult decision. FSE Financial Group has a unique opportunity available for those who are willing to take the challenge. Our selection process is tough .
Details about the Financial Advisor / Insurance Broker position are as follows:
- Company Operating Name: FSE Financial Group Inc.
- Business Address / Location: 1120-10201 Southport Road SW, Calgary, AB, T2W 4X9
- Title of Position: Insurance Broker
- Job Duties: Sell life, accident & sickness insurance and investment products. Establish client insurance coverage, calculate premiums and establish method of payment. Provide information concerning group and individual life insurance packages, the range of risk coverage, benefits paid and other policy features. Ensure appropriate forms, medical examinations and other policy requirements are completed. Monitor insurance claims and respond to clients inquiries. Identify and solicit potential clientele.
- Terms of Employment: Permanent Position
- Job Type: Full-time
- Wage: Negotiable
- Hours of Work: Minimum 35 Hours Per Week
- Benefits: Medical and Dental Insurance; Bonus; 10 days paid holiday
- Skills Requirements: Passing the Life License Qualification Program (LLQP) and Provincial License Exam by the Alberta Insurance Council is required to start the job as an insurance broker.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- Work Experience: On-the-job training and insurance industry courses and training programs are provided.
To apply for this position please forward resume to:
Call 403-253-7007 ext 221
Our office contact information can also be found here.